Industrial electrician Job In Sweden
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Company will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
You will be working intimately with the operators, technicians and other production personnel where your focus will be to execute electrical maintenance in the factory.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interface with operators, technicians and other production personnel to understand and communicate improvements that needs to be done and has been done.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Contribute in maintenance program optimization.
- Train others in maintenance specific tasks.
- Evaluation of needed spare parts of the equipment.
- Together with the rest of the team, being a key player to develop and maintain a safe work environment.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The industrial electrician is a vital member of the Maintenance team and key to company mission to enable the future of energy.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
Personnel success factors
- Very strong safety mindset
- Communicative and “likeable” personality
- Highly organized and result driven
- Service-minded and determined to create a great working environment
- Strong understanding of cultural fit and its implications
- Negotiation skills
- Shows grit and determination
- Has a can do-attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
Great Place to Work
- World leading technique
- Top specialists as team peers
- International environment
- Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
- Warrant program
- Wellness grant