Lithuania business invitation
The Republic of Lithuania is a European country that joined the European Union in 2004 and is part of the Schengen zone. Lithuania attracts tourists and job seekers not only by transport accessibility, but also by attractive prices for accommodation and entertainment. The Lithuanian Embassy is very demanding on documents submitted for a visa, but differs in punctuality in terms of processing visa applications.
How to get Lithuania Business Invitation
Like all countries of the Schengen Agreement, Lithuania has a fairly simple visa system and offers a short-term category C visa for visiting the country for a period of no more than 90 days in half a year. And a long-term visa of category D, which gives you the right to reside in the country for the entire duration of the visa. Most often, applicants apply for a category C visa, which is issued in most cases. If you need a business visa to Lithuania, then contact our company, experts will help to collect documents and quickly get a positive answer.
In order to obtain a temporary or permanent business visa in Lithuania, you must receive an invitation approved by the Department of Migration of the Republic of Lithuania. To prepare such an invitation, also write and call us!
Required documents for Lithuania business invitation
- Scan copy of valid Passport
- Scan copy of High School diploma
- Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
Required documents from applicants for processing invitation
- Application form
- 1 passport size photographs
- Original passport
- Copy of the passport, copy of ID card
- Travel health insurance and its copy
- Documents proving the purpose of the journey (e.g. detailed plan of the trip, fair participation payment, conference enrolment, etc.)
- Confirmation of sufficient financial means (e.g. bank statements presenting the transactions /movement for the last 3 months/ or the letter from the host / sending company confirming coverage of all the trip expenses)
- Confirmation of employment / private business / studies (For private business — confirmation of business registration. For company employees — original letter from employer confirming the position in the company, date of employment, current salary and period of holiday granted).
- Round-trip flight ticket with fixed dates (reservation only)
- Hotel reservation or other proof of accommodation
- Invitation letter
What delivery methods we use?
We use different delivery methods, depending on the shipping destination of your package and urgency.
Aramex is our preferred carrier, but you may also choose Federal Express (FedEx), DHL Express (DHL) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Expedited shipping options are also available for rush deliveries.
Before shipping we will send you scanned copies of all documents by email. Tracking code will be provided.
What payment methods do we accept?
Currently, you can pay using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and point-to-point cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
For more information on open vacancies, please call +66 99 147 2938 (WhatsApp) or mail to email@example.com