Hungary Work Permit

£1.00 Cashback

Hungary work permit package

  • Duration of stay 2 Years
  • Work permit, Insurance
  • Letter of accommodation
  • Visa Application Form
  • Embassy Appointment

Original price was: £850.00.Current price is: £800.00.

SKU: HU202100 Category: Tag:


Hungary Work Visas and Permits

As a part of the European Union (EU) and Schengen Treaty, Hungary is an attractive location for companies and talent abroad. If your company is planning to open a new location in Hungary, however, you need to understand all the different regulations and laws. For example, do you know how to get a work visa in Hungary for every foreign employee?

What Types of Hungary Work Visas Are There?

All non-EU citizens must have a work visa and work permit to live and work in Hungary. As the employer, you’re responsible for the majority of the process, including providing documents to the immigration authorities. Some of the options include:

  1. Individual work permits: Foreign nationals wanting to work in Hungary for no more than 90 days over 180 days should apply for an individual work permit.
  2. Joint work permits: Joint work permits are for foreign nationals intending to work in Hungary for more than 90 days within 180 days.
  3. Residence permits: Residence permits, also known as tartózkodási engedély, permit residency for up to 90 days.
  4. Single application procedure: A third-country national can stay in Hungary for more than 90 days but less than 180 days through the single application procedure. This permit is based on an employment relationship with a Hungarian employer.

In addition to a work permit, your employees will need a Hungary work visa. Available visa types follow:

  1. Seasonal employment visa: Anyone working in agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, or fishing must have a work permit and a seasonal employment visa. This visa counts for both single and multiple entries and allows the applicant to work for greater than three but fewer than six months.
  2. EU Blue Card: Any high-skill worker from an EU member country can get an EU Blue Card as long as they also have a residence permit. They’ll need to prove 18 months of lawful stay in a member state to be eligible.
  3. Schengen business visa: Non-European citizens traveling to a Schengen country for short-term business purposes can get this visa for single or multiple entries. It allows holders to stay in the country for 90 days over six months.
  4. Working Schengen visa: Anyone traveling to Hungary for short-term employment opportunities should apply for this visa.

0 Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.